Monday, November 16, 2020

Employee Spotlight: Jeanette Bethany

 

Jeanette Bethany, Section Supervisor in the Residential Care Center

Have a question about your MLGW account? Chances are Jeanette Bethany can help you. Jeanette started working at MLGW on February 21, 2000. She’s currently the Section Supervisor in the Residential Care Center and she says the best part of her job is serving our internal and external customers. “I love helping people,” she says, and anyone who has interacted with her would surely agree.

Keep reading to see why we are challenging her to a game of Ms. Pac-Man, among other things.
 
How COVID has affected her work: It has increased the call volume due to the offices being closed. This has caused the customers much frustration which leads to escalated supervisory calls.
 
Something most of her coworkers don't know about her: I have an arcade machine at home with about 80 different games. I love playing it and playing games on my phone when I have a little down time, which is not often. My favorite games are Ms. Pac-Man and Galaga.
 
What we can find her doing on a Saturday afternoon: Shopping and spending time with my eight grandchildren.
 
Hidden/secret talents: I am a self-taught musician. I taught myself how to play the piano. Also, I can play the drums and a little bass guitar. My daughter says I am capable of putting things together and if there is any wardrobe malfunction, I am able to fix it and make it work!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...