Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Manhole Covers

Last year, my coworker and I took a tour of downtown manhole covers with Jimmy Ogle. Today is the Season Finale of his Tuesday tours and I highly recommend you attend!

The UNION AVENUE MANHOLE COVER & HISTORY TOUR will assemble this morning at 11:45 at at the FRONT STREET DELI, at the intersection of Front Street and Union Avenue. Lee Busby will have some coffee and chili there, as well as some of his other great sandwiches.

You can contact Jimmy at 604-5002 if you have any questions about the tour.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like this photo of "The UNION AVENUE MANHOLE COVER",which represents a type of manhole cover culture.I suggest you to take a look at some Japan manhole covers,which are really beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...