Tuesday, July 29, 2008

CSA Utility Assistance Available

Shelby County Community Services Agency is offering its Energy Assistance Program to low-income customers. This is a federally funded LIHEAP program and eligible customers can receive utility assistance up to $650.

Customers should call the Raleigh Springs (380-3756) or Hickory Hill (362-6518) office Monday - Friday between 8:00am - 4:30pm for an appointment.

The CSA Rent/Mortgage assistance program also has funds and will begin taking calls (523-7551) on Wednesdays from 8:00am to 9:30am, beginning August 5th.

8 comments:

Sheila said...

CSA told me they would get back to me within4 to 8 weeks of getting my information and they have yet to call or contact me by mail. The waiting and not knowing is frustrating!!!!!

VANESSA HOUSE said...

CSA was to get back with me also. This was 3 months ago and I have yet to hear from them.

temiko said...

i submited an application a month ago. i was told to call the kirby number but wen i do,and press the option 3 the phone hangs up!!! every time

temiko said...

i submited an application a month ago. i was told to call the kirby number but wen i do,and press the option 3 the phone hangs up!!! every time

LFrye-TruSoldier4CHRIST said...

Ok ...I was told you cant make an appointmentin person but now I have to come down there with ID and a cutoff notice,now I'm also trying to get rental assistance do they take it all at once or do I have to see a different person for the rental assistance...just wondering?

LFrye-TruSoldier4CHRIST said...

Why make it so difficult or give people the run around just to get help....

D/ORANGE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
D/ORANGE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...