Wednesday, January 12, 2022

MLGW’s Power of Warmth helps keep customers warm

In partnership with Neighborhood Christian Centers Inc., MLGW volunteers once again distributed one hundred each of electric blankets and space heaters to eligible customers through the Power of Warmth program. On January 12, MLGW volunteers met at the Neighborhood Christian Center to distribute goods to keep families warm during the winter. Tarsha Ingram received one of the space heaters.

“It means a lot to me because I am in a household where my heat is not working in my unit. I needed this heater because it’s been cold in that apartment. I’ve been trying to be patient with the apartment management, but it is a blessing to have been on the list and be picked,” she said.


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...