Saturday, July 8, 2017

FYI: Zach Randolph Rumor

MLGW Statement Concerning Rumor About  Zach Randolph Paying Utility Bills
MLGW and the Memphis Grizzlies organization are both unaware of $1 million that Zach Randolph is rumored to be paying toward any customers utility bills.
This rumor has spread on social media, but it is not true.

Customers who have gone to an MLGW kiosk or Exxon on the Run/Tiger Mart kiosk since Friday to pay their bills need to call MLGW at 544-6549.

The kiosks did not produce accurate receipts and they are not producing accurate receipts today. We are working to solve that problem.

5 comments:

Rico Holt said...

How could this happen?

Katherine McCarter said...

There are 100,s of people in line out here in Raleigh.

Katherine McCarter said...

There are 100,s of people in line out here in Raleigh.

shane chambers said...

Haha yeah. My wife called me this morning to get me to rush and stand in line. Luckily I had already paid the bill. On one hand it's good that mlgw wasn't hacked. On the other hand, they are so fucked up that they can't print out a correct receipt

shane chambers said...

Haha yeah. My wife called me this morning to get me to rush and stand in line. Luckily I had already paid the bill. On one hand it's good that mlgw wasn't hacked. On the other hand, they are so fucked up that they can't print out a correct receipt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...