Thursday, August 20, 2009

Explosive News

Yesterday afternoon, a Midtown house exploded due to a gas leak in the kitchen, according to the Commercial Appeal. As a follow up, ABC-24 is running a story this evening at 5 and 6 on natural gas safety.

The story will focus on how to tell if a natural gas flame is safe and what to do if you smell gas or the flame does not look safe. ( You should leave the house immediately and call our emergency number). Be sure and tune in!

Also don't forget MLGW's Pilot Light-Up and Inspection Program. You can call 820-7878 to receive a free inspection before Oct. 4.

Photo by Mike Brown

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...