Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Even Reptiles are Going Solar

A coworker recently shared photos of his new, solar powered home with me. The home is actually for toads. He said when it arrived in the mail, he didn't think any self-respecting toad would want to live in it, but he was happily proved wrong over the weekend.



Speaking on behalf of the toad (which if you look closely you can see below), my coworker said, "I may look grumpy but I love my new solar house. First of all I’m completely off of the grid and that's not the only advantage to my new digs. When my lights come on at night it attracts all kinds of insects to my front door – all I have to do is sit here and eat."



Click for more info on the Solar Cottage Toad House.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...