The eScore Pilot Program is currently an exclusive offer to residential customers with electric or gas service provided by MLGW.
Access is easy. Simply sign up for eScore and get started! An in-home evaluation is not required prior to making qualified energy efficiency improvements.
Here’s How It Works:
• Homeowner visits the eScore customer portal, completes a short online registration and receives a unique customer ID.
• Homeowner decides what home improvement(s) to do first.
• Homeowner contacts one or more QCN members and schedules a time to get an estimate
for potential work. The QCN member list is provided on the eScore customer portal under the “Find Contractors” link.
• Homeowner provides the unique customer ID to the QCN member and agrees to have the work inspected at a later date.
• QCN member performs the qualified energy efficiency improvements, and the homeowner
receives the instant rebates on the invoice. The rebate is shown as a line item on the customer’s invoice. No extra paperwork!
• Once the work is completed, the Customer Contact Center will contact the customer to schedule an inspection at the home to ensure the qualified energy efficiency improvement was installed properly (if applicable). During the inspection, an eScore evaluation will be performed on the home at no additional cost. Additional energy improvements for future consideration may be identified during this evaluation.
• Homeowner receives their home eScore at the time of the inspection.
An eScore evaluation includes:
• An eScore card, which ranks the home from 1 to 10 (10 being best).
• A detailed eScore report, which contains:
– A customized list of recommended energy efficiency improvements that, if implemented, will make the home as energy efficient as possible.• Instant energy saving fixtures installed at the time of home visit (for example, CFLs, low-flow shower heads, and faucet aerators).
– A list of instant rebates for all qualified energy efficiency improvements.
– Photos of the areas evaluated.
• Expert consultation from the energy evaluator
Homeowners may have an eScore evaluation performed on the home before improvements are made for a non-refundable fee of $75.
Program restrictions apply:
• Home must be a single family dwelling.
• Home must have had permanent electric service for a minimum of one year.
• Although eScore is designed for repeat participation, limitations on individual improvements exist.
• TVA’s Residential Program Administrator performs all energy evaluations.
• Self-installed improvements are not permitted.